Is this even a match? Should I dump him?

I am 5'11", he is 5'9"
I am an MMA fighter, he is a Sofware Engineer
I am strong, he is weak
I have tight body, he has soft
I love outdoor sports, he loves video games
I go fast on top, he goes slow
But...
I love him, he loves me
But...
My friends say it's not even a match, his friends says the same

• Dump him
  • Don't dump him
  • Just wanna see answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, if you like each other then to fuck what anyone else thinks

What Guys Said 8

• why does it matter what your friends say? its your life. if you both genuinely love each other there is nothing wrong with your relationship :)

Sometimes also opposites DO attract :)

• I am 5'11", she is 5'5"
    I am a guy, she is a girl
    I am strong, she is weak
    I have chest, she has breast
    I love outdoor sports, she loves indoor games
    I go fast on top, she goes slow

I love her, she loves me

It is so hard to decide whether I should be with a person i love or not.

If there is a compatible issue regardless of whether you love him or not then leave him but if not then stay with him.

• If you love him and he loves you, then why are you considering dumping him? Are you that insecure that you have to ask your friends? If opposites didn't attract, then none of us would be born and the world would be completely homosexual.

• Why do you care what your and his friends say... If you guys love each other y'all will do what you guys want

• As long as you two love each other and enjoy the others presence I don't think you should be bothered about what others say 😊

• If you live him and he loves you then don't break up

• You're going to dump him based on what your friends say? God, I hate women.

• What is love?

What Girls Said 6

• who cares! you're happy it sounds like, which is wonderful. I'm dating a man who's big and soft as well, and I'm quite tight, so I also get negative feedback as well. It's not easy to find people you mesh well with so enjoy your man.

• Damnit, i chose the wrong option. I clicked A, but it should have been B. You say you love him. That's really all that matters.

• the absolute WORST thing is to base your relationship on the views of your friends. unless this guy is physically or verbally abusing you, your friends have no right to tell you it's "not a match". if you're attracted to him & vice versa, IT DOES NOT MATTER

• If you love him and the relationship isn't abusive in any kind of way then screw what others think.

• If your friends are the ones sleeping with him, I say listen to them! But since they are not, fuck what they say. You like him, stick with him.

• Why does it even matter what your friends, his friends or we (as complete outsiders) have to say? You and him know best if you're happy with each other. You say that you love each other, so I see no problem at all. Aside from the fact that you both appear to have rather weird friends who feel the need to tell you that you're no match.