Does this mean she's his girlfriend?

if you see a guy on a bus sitting next to a girl sleeping on his shoulder does that mean it's his gf? or could it be just a friend? i'm asking because I am kinda interested in this guy, but i can't tell if this is his girlfriend. i've never seen her with him before, but that doesn't mean that she's not his girlfriend…

what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be his sister...

• i'm assuming she's not, since he's white and she's black. but I guess you never know...

What Guys Said 2

• I would let any girl sleep on my shoulder as long as she don't droll and smell great. Answer to your question is probably not.

• sounds like she is with him, the fact he got up and didn't wait is neither here or there

• I guess you could be right. at the same time, though, it just seemed like he was ready to get off the bus without her, even though they were getting off at the same place. whatever.
      but what makes you think she is with him?

• because she was sleeping on his shoulder, you would have to know someone very well to let that happen, its a very personal thing

What Girls Said 2

• The best way to find out is to ask him if he's single.

• I guess so. but i'm too frightened!

• Could be his gf, could be just a friend... It is hard to say.
    Personally I never sleep on a friends shoulder, only on my boyfriends.
    But I have known some people who are very touchy feely with their friends