What would you do if you were handsome like me and all the girls wanted you?

what would you do if you were like me and all the girls wanted you?

would be a player , go out everday on dates or ingore them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Am sorry to say that it sounds like you have a very high opinion of yourself.

Oh and just for the record.. Here's one girl who most definitely DOESN'T WANT YOU.

What Girls Said 8

• All the girls do want me! ;) Haha, kidding. I'm very happy for you and your positive body image!

• I would cry. Constantly.

• I would not talk to anyone. Even if a guy asks me out and I like him I won't say yes. I don't have the time. Plus dating doesn't go well at my age.

• I would suit up all the time ^^

• I'd be afraid to leave the house for fear of being mobbed by admirers... um, yeah, that's it😎

• You again lol

• you sound very conceited. just being honest.

• Oh there you go. HOTSTUDLOVERCUPCAKE is back!!

What Guys Said 10

• I want to kill the most handsome person alive but suicide is crime.

• I could only dream of such a life

• Dude just stop lol

• I would totally go to a random internet forum and brag about how all girls want me so that random strangers might be impressed. It's just the most logical step to take.

• I would probably just friendzone them.

• Poor you...

• ignore them since I would probably focus on my modeling career

• I feel like I'm more handsome then you and I have a girlfriend. All the other girls get crushed.

• OP you seem like an FA miscer

• I don't think I would be a player - unless all the girls were okay with that. I'm not sure I would go out every day on dates, since I think that's considered cheating. I don't know if I'd ignore them either, since I don't want to be rude. I just don't know what I would do.

• you have know how to be player. you just dont going around saying "hey Im a player"

• I don't have to know how to be a player. I prefer not to be a player. Even if I were to be a player, I'm sure I wouldn't be stupid enough to brag about it or let the whole world know about it.