Why are in shape guys more likely to date fat girls than in shape girls dating fat guys?

What is the reason? Are guys less shallow? Is that what they prefer? Why isn't it more equal? Why would an in shape person be with a fat person anyways?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok cool it with the fat shaming.

No one is less shallow than anyone else. Sometimes people like each other based on their personality. Sometimes people are more attracted to different body types. And that's no big deal. Live and let live (or love and let love, as I prefer).

• I used to be obese now at a normal weight. I have the right to judge.

• @CHARismatic110 You have the right to judge anything you want for yourself. If people diode not judge other people we would have no friends, and no connection to others. Judging other people is necessary.

• @lollipopfop being an asshole to people is how you form friendships? Interesting.

What Girls Said 5

• Why should it matter what someone else does? by the way, it's not just in shape guys with bigger girls. I have seen beautiful girls with the ugliest and/or out of shape guys. Lovr has no bounds. It doesn't see age, weight, distance, etc. It sees the person for who they truly are.

• It's more common to have fit guys with chubby girls.

• Not necessarily. It depends on where you are. When we went to Tennessee, that seemed to be common. I wouldn't say the guys were fit (lack of muscles), but they were slim. Out in Utah, it's the other way around. The girls are gorgeous and slim, while the guys are not so attractive. Without knowing their personalities, i was lwft to wonder what the attraction was. Then i met a few of them and knew. While the guys were not the most handsome, they had great personalities. They were some of the most genuine men i have ever met and treat women with the utmost respect. That's actually when i realized that there are good guys out there.

• There's a lot more to a person than appearance. You can be the hottest person around, but have a crappy personality and you then become ugly.

• I don't see that AT ALL.

• Doesn't mean it's not happening

• And anyways, people can date who they want. It isn't your business.

• I don't see it either. who says this is going on, and where?

• Because that's what they want.

• I have not noticed this trend. What is your proof that it is happening? I am sure it must happen sometimes, but I don't think it happens often.

• Opposites attract... I don't know what else to tell you, besides the fact that it is a great balance in bed.

What Guys Said 6

• is it bad 4 a "in-shape" person 2 have a preferance?

• Because people can do what they want?

• Quite frankly I see the opposite of that

• i'm in pretty good shape and i assure you i will never date a fat girl. and no, guy aren't less shallow. giirls are much less shallow than guys

• Maybe in shape people are less shallow.

• Men are more willing to lower our standards than women in order to get laid. This is why you see average, or even below average girls get hit on by attractive guys all the time. I would say men and women are equally as shallow, but because men tend to have higher sex drives we have to learn to swallow our pride and hit on less attractive women if we want to get laid. Women on the other hand can just lay back and get all the sex they want, so they can afford to be picky.