Is this a good compliment to give to a chubby girl?

i'm trying to get with this girl who happens to be on the chubby side. is it a good idea to tell her i think her fat rolls are sexy?

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't know her like that, she won't take that as a compliment and will be very embarrassed.

3|0
    0|0
    • dont know her like what?

• For Anonymous: LOL, or Pissed

For Asker: Like your just getting to know her, you guys are practically new friends. FRESH off the lot NEW.

What Girls Said 18

• t's a tough one... i mean guys have said that to me because i'm a chubby girl, it's both a turn on but... i feel like they have some weird fat fetish and then it's a turn off, it's kinda weird... because it makes me sound 10 times fatter than i am.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, that's rude. You're basically removing her identity as a woman and replacing it with: she's a fat girl. No, she's just a girl. Just tell her that SHE is sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. not a good idea. It's an insult hidden in what seems to be a compliment. Just say you love every inch of her, that should be enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... Just tell her you think her body is sex.

"Fat rolls" is an insult.

3|1
    0|0
  • Well it really depends on the girl I didn't think I would like it but my boyfriend before we started dating said something kinda like that and I thought it was kinda cute. Well I wish you the best of luck and whatever you tell her I hope she takes it positively :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you could just say that she is sexy. no need to be shady about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree I think it depends on the type of girl, if you know that when you tell her this you will most likely get a laugh out of her by all means say it, but if she is anything other than like that. BRAH you have a death wish, you can forget that girl. (sink or swim, good luck)

Just to be on the safe side though I would probably avoid saying fat rolls and re-word the compliment all together, just saying. (like I said good luck)

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a horrible thing to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll probably take it offensively. tell her you love her love handles?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think part of her body is sexy, then that is perfect. However, I would just say something simple like you're very pretty. Maybe say that after you've been with her for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no it's not..

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's mean. Just say she's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow that may offend her, but uh go for it. lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't use the phrase "fat rolls." It has a rude connotation in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo if I am chubby I wouldn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, no. No, no, no.
    Don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, not unless you want her to punch you in the fucking face.

0|0
    0|0
  • You be trolling...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• "fat rolls"?

gosh... just say she has nice body basically!

3|0
    0|0
  • Only to be said from inside a bunker

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey, I like milk fresh from the udder." (Because most fat women have large breasts. If she lacks large breasts well... that's just silly.)

0|0
    2|0
  • I would phrase it differently, but yeah compliment are always nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't mention the f word to a girl 'FAT' just told her that "you're sexy, really" when you say really she will be more happy and believe you..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao, no. If it comes up in conversation, just say you like/love/appreciate her body. Compliment on her "curves", don't say fat rolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, that is a horrible idea

0|0
    0|0
  • dont say nothing about her fat rolls... just dont

1|0
    0|0
  • lol, tell her she's got more rolls than a bakery!

0|0
    2|0
  • Tell her that her blood sugar levels make her so sweet

0|0
    2|0