Guys, Would you date this type of girl? Im a dark brown hair girl with big brown eyes, I have an upbeat personality but I weigh 290 pounds?

• uh no thank you
    66% (29)
  • sure its just your body
    34% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a cousin who fits this description and is one of the funniest, smartest, nicest, and prettiest girls I know. (in a non weird way, of course.) She's always fun to be around, and I'm guessing that you're no different. The only problem is your self confidence. You need verification on the Internet of who would date you? F**k that! You should be able to accept yourself for who you are! Sans-Internet! There's a person waiting for you. They may be too shy out too far away to make the move, but you can step up and do it, too. Don't forget that while you can find 100 things wrong with you in the mirror, other people can find 100000 things that they appreciate about you. Never forget that! 😉

What Guys Said 15

• i Actually seriously love those traits. but my favorite is super dark hair with LARGE darkeyes. If your eyes are like DARK brown then there u go, u got my heart. However, i'm not fan of huge weight since im a fitness guy and like healthiness. If i ever saw you i'l probly find you really beautiful but will want to do whatever i can to help you get a more healthy weight, but i will be too shy to tell you that you need to lose weight.

• I forgot to mention that there are guys who seriously LOVE big size. But i'm just not one of them.

• I'm sorry, but no, absolutely not.

You weigh fifty pounds more than me, and I'm overweight.

• If I'm attracted to your face.

• Weight shouldn't be a deal breaker if the person actually likes you! I've dated bigger girls, smaller, older/younger... but like a few of the posts... it is an unhealthy weight, and u should simply consider just changing ur eating habits... but to answer your question, yes i would date that "type" of girl!

• How tall are you?

• Yeah no problem in dating bigger girls cause all my ex girlfriends
    were bigger girls

• Weight is such I superficial thing that honestly I wouldn't even care, but the only problem I'd have is your own personal health. Having that much is a huge burden on the body, but still I'd try to work with you like doing things as a team. Maybe working out together or both of us changing our eating habits.

• why dont u go to the gym, that weight is uhealthy and disgusting

• sorry but noooooo

• Sorry, but I couldn't.

• Sorry but no I wouldn't. I could be friends with you but I wouldn't be attracted to you.

• I mean, whats a look? its so easy too change it these days you're an asshole to judge by looks

• Im not an asshole i was actually talking about myself

• Read my thing again, I'm saying if your jumping to what someone looks like these days your just a cunt, its so easy to change these days, I'd date ya any day, as long as your personality was right

• i would find you to be sexy..

• 290 pounds? You're 115 pounds heavier than me. You're the weight of some nfl linemen. You're way too heavy

• We could be friends. Maybe even best friends.