Why does a popular guy like me?

So I'm not popular and well he is just surrounded by beautiful popular girls and guys, his ex was like "wow", she's really beautiful and has a great body, everyone says he likes me and we talk to eachother a lot we sit next to eachother and it's so funny to be around him, i think i like him way too much, everyone said we'll be a couple someday and yeah i hope so too, he compliments me, hugs me a lot, always stares at me and we playfight a lot! Chatting for hours and stuff. But I'm afraid of being hurt because there's always this "he's popular aand beautiful so why me?" I'm one of these girls that every guy wqnts to bang because of my body. but I'm not popular since i have low selfestee, no confidence at all. II'm pretty sure that he'. s not just a guy that wants to get in my pants but why does he like me so much? I'm a nobody compared to him and the hot girls he's around with

Most Helpful Guy

• people wanna bang you for your body? exactly what body type do you have?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe your very pretty You tell me

• Guys don't care about popularity that much

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you thats all that metters