Girls, I need help about talking to girls. Any help/tips?

online I can just manage to talk to girls , but in real life I really struggle.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally get your struggle - mine's just the opposite. From a female perspective, here's what I like in a man who makes conversation:
    1) Most importantly - let your real personality be there. If you're shy/quieter than she is, that's okay - even when that comes through, she will recognize that you are making an effort - and she will appreciate that.
    2) Start small... It has taken me YEARS! just to look a guy in the eyes and say a decent hi. I would suggest just making eye contact with any female (work from farther away to close up) and give her a quick smile - just get used to feeling comfortable looking her in the face. Then, graduate to greeting females. Once you get the hang of that, you'll be on your way to small talk... and then REAL conversations! :D
    3) Try to think of 2/3 things to say/talk about before you say hi - that way you won't feel deathly awkward after ¨Hi.¨
    4) It's important to work on nervous jitters - glancing away too often/too soon, shifting your stance, laughing too loudly/too much - these will come in time.
    5) Remember that females are human, too. Though we are VERY different, we have the same thoughts, feelings, and desires. We may respond differently, but we're human.
    6) If you have a negative/less than positive encounter with one girl, keep trying - some females respond WAY differently than others. Just because one/two gave you a negative response, doesn't mean the next 10 others will.
    6) Know that you WILL be amazing! It may take years (hopefully sooner:), but you will get there! Baby steps!

Good luck! :D

What Girls Said 7

• You are 15 it's only natural. Don't force it and let thing flow as they may

• Just be friendly, if you don't know how to oproach them say something like (assuming it's a girl from school) "hey I forgot a pencil, could I borrow one?" After they give you one just intrduce yourself like " I'm ----, nice to meet you". She would proabably like how friendly you are, you'll do fine it's really simple, being nervous makes things seem harder then they actually are.

• No stay away from us or we ll spit acid on you haha jk

• You first need to identify why you struggle. Is it because you're just a shy person in general? Do girls make you nervous? Are you not a very good conversationalist?

• Don't push yourself to talk to someone. If you aren't comfortable, you'll just end up embarrassing yourself. If you really want to talk to girls, ask some of your friends to start a convo with a group of girls and then just kinda bud in on the conversation, but don't completely take over. Start out slow then work your way up. Hope this helps :)

• Well what are you trying to talk to them about? and are you shy in person?

• 0|0