Guys, Would you talk to a girl who wanted to be a mortician?

So, next year I was wanting to start college for mortuary science to become a mortician.

When guys ask me if I'm in school, or what do I wanna go to school for, I tell them.

Some of them tell me it's strange, unique, awesome, or it makes them think a little differently of me.

Guy, what would you think if a girl told you that? Is it really a big deal what she wants to go to college for, as long as she's planning on doing something with her life?

Updates:
Well, I don't see it as being creepy.

Plus, it's a career that will always have a need for employees!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats fine with me, I've always said I'm fine with whatever professions he chooses as long as she isn't a prostitute of some sort.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• You should check out the singer from the band , butcher babies. She is hot, awesome and wants to complete her mortician stuff. Great role model for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care what a girl does. She could clean toilets, or she could be a lawyer. Either way I'll be happy for her. It's her choice to make and that's how it should be, I respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's different and unique but if it's your passion I'm up to talk to her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. it's a great business. I've noticed Mortuaries tend to be very family oriented, family businesses so it would make total sense to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • To clarify Yes I would talk to her, No I absolutely definitely would not think that's creepy. The question was a little convoluted to me. :)

• I think its cool my childhood best friend is a mortician so I am used to it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its great, no issue at all going to college to train to do something that is very skilled and rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could probably get some goth guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • at least you will have job stability

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange question... If I judged women by their profession like this, no one would ever get laid. A job is a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoa. You can make tons of money owning a body shop!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • HOLY SHIT, NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Guy, what would you think if a girl told you that?". You did it already, didn't you? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me in the least, as long as she showered before we went out.

0|0
    0|0
  • no unless i get a bang

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a turn off at all. It's a very peaceful profession.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you aren't doing unspeakable things with dead bodies...
    No it's actually cool when I hear about people who are planning on not doing traditional thought of jobs to go to college for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, someone's got to do that job, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be mortified if I found out! Lol jk whatever you want to do for a living isn't a big deal :P

0|0
    0|0