How to tell a guy I don't want to be a booty call but don't want to rush a relationship either?

I've been seeing him for a month or two and he's not seeing anyone else. I got the feeling that maybe he just wants to be physical but I'm not sure, the only thing I know for sure that I want is that I am no booty call - but I don't know if I want a relationship.
To be completely honest, I would be more than happy sleeping with him all the time if he took me out on dates as well. I have no interest in rushing anything serious but I want to be treated with respect.
How do I word this though without giving the wrong impression?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you want him to take you out on dates but you aren't looking for anything serious right now. If he's confused then just tell him what you told us. Basically what you're looking for is a relationship that isn't serious (and maybe not even monogamous?)

• Okay well I messaged him and said I just want to be honest and pretty much said what I said above - that I don't want to be a booty call, I want things to be not too serious and fun, but he has to take me out for him to sleep with him basically. Because he knows I want to.
      I think the message was too long though and I didn't want to come across as needy so I ended it with saying I didn't want any misunderstandings because I like having fun with you.
      Now that it's sent I'm silently freaking out lol because I dont know how he'll respond. What would most guys think of a girl saying that in a situation like this?

• So if just being physical is the main thing he wants I won't get a good response?

• Oh but he did take me to the movies last week, not sure if that makes a difference

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say make up your mind

• Why don't you want to be a booty call?

• I think the rule is (for girls anyway) not to sleep with someone casually unless you wouldn't be upset if they didn't call you the next day

What Girls Said 1

• The same as in your title.