Guys, what type of girl do you prefer?

Just out of curiosity, do guys ever end up liking a girl that's more of a natural beauty that's into sports rather than one that's way into her looks and parties all the time? Because it seems like that's every girl at my school and schools around me. I've got my whole life ahead of me so I'm not like desperate or worried or whatever I was just wondering cause I'd feel awkward asking any of my guy friends.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Sporty girls are the best. Keep your head up =]

What Guys Said 5

• "end up liking a girl that's more of a natural beauty that's into sports " <---- this is a gr8 type of girl basically!

• These kinds of questions are always oddly specific, how are partying and liking sports comparable? And what do either of them have to do with looks or personality traits? They're oddly specific and pointed interests, that's all.

I'm sure that you'll meet a great person with time, for now you should focus on being the best you that you can be.

• The choices don't match up to my interest. I love a girl is 100% natural. Nothing about her or her body artificial. But, at the same time, I am not attracted to girls who are athletic. They are too skinny/muscular and aggressive. I prefer them softer and curvier, low maintenance, really adaptable, etc. And more submissive.

• I don't like either tbh. I don't like self absorbed party girl, but i don't like sporty girls either.

I like artistic gamer girls, who are maybe even slightly nerdy.

I like

• guys like it when you are yourself, not trying to be someone else.