Will my chances with women get better if I'm an older man?

• Older men have better chances
  • It doesn't make a difference
I'm 25 right now and never really put myself out there to get a girlfriend. I mean I did once or twice but that was a disaster. I'm not comfortable with how I am yet physically or mentally. I'm wondering if I will get better when I turn 28 or over. I see my ideal self at at least 28 years of age. Does this sound like a sensible plan? I feel like my development physically and mentally will really peak at that age for some reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypno-Trip

Speaking to you as my totally unrelated BROTHER, the time is now. Don't wait. You never know how the dice will fall tomorrow, or the day after. All you'll ever have in life is THIS moment. You're 25 and 28 means you have 3 less years to enjoy on this Earth, and wasted 3 years thinking you were less than what you really are.

Fuck waiting until 28. Do it now. Be the man you want to be now.

• Thanks for your encouragement my intelligent acquintance...
      You're right that I should be living my life well in the meantime, regardless of what I want to be in the future...

What Girls Said 5

• No. Your chances will get better if you actually put yourself out there.

• I guess you're right. I'm not comfortable with myself just yet though

• Not really. Some women prefer older men but it's more about the effort you put into finding a girlfriend.

• yeah why not?

• Older men (30-35 yo) usually have better chances, physically speaking, but I can't see that happening to you. You can always drug or rape women, though, it's up to you :D

• so you want a young piece of ass? barely legal type stuff, that makes you a loser and a pig. Its better to focus on women around your own age and maturity unless you have lots of money and just want sex from a young girl, but again, its being a pig, and don't expect her not to get bored and want to have sex with boys her own age. Basically she will have fun with your money while cheating on you.

• well... I actually prefer women around 28 too. I just think that's a very mature age for most people. I'm just not comfortable with what I am right now...

• What level of lady can I expect from my looks please? physically speaking...

• it is not my place to judge you, you need to judge yourself.

What Guys Said 6

• Generally in North America it's easier for men after around 27-28. Assuming you're going after women about your age.

The young women dating older men much more then the reverse means there is a big supply and demand imbalance in women's favor in their late teens and early 20s and a slight imbalance in men's favor after that.

That's on average.

If you were on the high school football team but kind of dumb and don't go very far career wise high school might have been your best dating years. If you're a bit of a geek who gets a great career going by 30 and become more confident in yourself and more socially adept the difference will be even more tilted towards age.

• I lean more towards geek but I don't like applying the word to myself. I've always placed high value on being socially presentable...
      But what you said seems really accurate to me thanks for commenting

• That said the best way to be at your peak is to start building relationship and dating skills NOW. Otherwise you will be wasting those years learning.

So try to date now and do your best, just don't get discouraged because it does get easier.

• Thanks for the advice.

• depends on the girl basically... some girls like older guys

• If you have a lot of cash flow going on at any age your chances will get better

• very good point! Thanks for advice

• @Iron_Man Lol brother how did you know have a fight with him? We are ok now, Thank you for all you said.
      @Asker Don't worried we are make it up now, You not bad just your views sometimes other people hard to accpet it. I believe you can be better than that. I'm not good enough, I'll try myy best make peace with others.

• I had seen it and I remember it. I stayed out of it because I want you to work things out and you did.

• Yeah I think so for some women it will for others it will put you at a disadvantage I don't think every gal likes an older man or much older man at least.

• Except you won't develop unless you start experimenting with girl beforehand.

• You really think that? So even if I grow up if I've never been witha girl I'm not fully developed?

• Well, I'm not here to virgin shame you or nothing. Mary was a virgin, and she started a creepy cult that infests every facet of American society.

I'm trying to explain to you the practical realities. I'm pointing out the flaw in your logic. If you're gonna wait till you can afford a Porsche to try to get a girlfriend, you're gonna be seriously upset to discover that money isn't everything with these girls.

• That's somewhat reassuring to hear... I don't have to wait so long to get a fg I suppose. I mean I'm already 25 what have I been doing...

• Depends on your situation. If you have money, power, and fame then yes it will get better.