You are on a date and they keep talking about their ex, what would you do?

So you are on a date with someone and the whole night, they keep talking about their ex. What would you do? Say?

• I would say something
    47% (9)40% (8)44% (17)Vote
  • I would ignore it and give them another chance
    26% (5)20% (4)23% (9)Vote
  • Walk out
    27% (5)40% (8)33% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say: Listen, it's clear you're not over your ex... have a good night. And leave. Fuck that. Red flags 100%.

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It would be our last date. I've tried to work it out with other girls and it goes nowhere. Many don't get over their exes. It is really bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was the first or second date, I would just ignore it and assume they didn't realize it out of nervousness. If it went on and on and on I would politely interupt them and reminding them I don't need to hear about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell them I understand that their ex is a big issue in their life at the moment. I would suggest focusing on something else or maybe not dating for a while. I obviously liked the person to ask them out. I would show concern and have their best interest at heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd just keep listening out of curiosity basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Give them another chance. Especially if its like talking bad about them. Sometimes people need to vent lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably leave, that shit gets annoying, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would start talking about my ex.. lol (burn baby) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let them talk about it for a little bit but then say thanks the info but lets focus on us and not your ex bfs and all wonderful and not so wonderful things he done. Because i am here and his not

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me?' Those are red flags that clearly show the person is not over the ex and will most likely get back with the ex ("friend").

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would do option B. That's like a "no go, don't talk about ex's at all zone" I would give another chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I would allow the date to finish and then move on. He's clearly not over it.

0|0
    0|0