You are on a date and they keep talking about their ex, what would you do?

So you are on a date with someone and the whole night, they keep talking about their ex. What would you do? Say?

• I would say something
  • I would ignore it and give them another chance
  • Walk out

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say: Listen, it's clear you're not over your ex... have a good night. And leave. Fuck that. Red flags 100%.

What Guys Said 9

• It would be our last date. I've tried to work it out with other girls and it goes nowhere. Many don't get over their exes. It is really bad.

• If it was the first or second date, I would just ignore it and assume they didn't realize it out of nervousness. If it went on and on and on I would politely interupt them and reminding them I don't need to hear about that.

• I'd tell them I understand that their ex is a big issue in their life at the moment. I would suggest focusing on something else or maybe not dating for a while. I obviously liked the person to ask them out. I would show concern and have their best interest at heart.

• i'd just keep listening out of curiosity basically

• Give them another chance. Especially if its like talking bad about them. Sometimes people need to vent lol

• I'd probably leave, that shit gets annoying, haha.

• i would start talking about my ex.. lol (burn baby) :D

• I would let them talk about it for a little bit but then say thanks the info but lets focus on us and not your ex bfs and all wonderful and not so wonderful things he done. Because i am here and his not

• Are you kidding me?' Those are red flags that clearly show the person is not over the ex and will most likely get back with the ex ("friend").

What Girls Said 2

• I would do option B. That's like a "no go, don't talk about ex's at all zone" I would give another chance

• I would allow the date to finish and then move on. He's clearly not over it.