Guys, curves are the ideal body shape for women correct? What's most important?

• booty
    55% (26)
  • boobs
    19% (9)
  • every plump
    26% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best for every body part to have some curve to it. Not too much and not too little.

What Guys Said 21

• Of course, a woman's body with curves beats a woman's body with sharp angles every time.

Just so done with those hexagonal bitches...

• technically it is the ratio of breast to waist to hip size that matters to the ancient reptilian part of our brain. hence 36/24/36. ample breast to suckle babies. thin wist to hold her during breeding and strong wide hips to be able to give birth to larger babies and survive the trauma of birth. personally i like 32/22/32 but that is just me;-) still close to the same ratio but not exact. maintain the ratio and be noticed.

• Hip to waist ratio. Measure the distance around the narrowest part of your waist, divided by the widest part of your hips. For women, this should be close to 0.7. Anything over 0.8 is... not good. The nice thing about this scale is it doesn't discriminate based on frame.

• I'm most enamored with a small waist.

If the waist is tiny, I have no room to complain about what's on either side of it.

• Boobs are great but it doesn't mean she has a sexy body

Having a nice ass almost guarantees a nice body

• Whatever is curvy i like it makes no difference to me

• Everyone has their own preference. I like boobs better but everyone's got their own tastes

• Personality

• I prefer women to be on the chubby side because I feel that they are better to cuddle with. I believe that there is nothing worse than cuddling with a stick, it kinda hurts

• It amazes me how the shift in media cause most men to change your perceptions, hypocrites.

• Dat ass...

• I like big butts and I can not lie.

• Everything ;-) can't we see a pic?

• Everything plump :)

• I ADORE big women, the bigger the curves everywhere the sexier she is.

• if u dont have an ass gtfo and if ur chest is flat gtfo

• Booty and Boobs are Irrelevant, I prefer beautiful face, pretty eyes, nice hair and sexy legs ;-)

• curves are nice, but i don't like "curvy" aka borderline fat.

I'm a boob man personally. Others are booty guys, just depends.

• Maybe some guys out there don't like curves? Like me

• medium/small boobs and average no bigger butt

• Tbh all women have some curves. I would say 'not being fat' is the critical factor in a woman's body. A little extra curve in the ass on top of that is a plus to me.