Girls, Did I mess up?

Went on a date with a girl been texting back in worth up until Sunday she texted me but i didn't check my phone until 3 hours later and she asked how my day was and i told her it was good and i told that i was just thinking about her and she didn't responded to it so i text her the next morning to say good morning and then i waited until today and she didn't respond and we are suppose to go out on Saturday did i mess up and should give up?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, 3 hours is no big deal
    Especially since you sent 2 nice messages in a row
    Wait until Saturday and message her confirming the date
    If she doesn't reply just leave it - she's either not interested enough or is playing games

• That's what i was going to do. from our first date she said the last guy cheated on her. so i don't know if that has anything with her not responding.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're just overthinking it. it was only three hours, if that upset her then there's clearly something messed up with her lol! not you. She shouldn't expect your phone to be tied to you all the time.. just wait another day. text her, of call her and if no answer she's not interested or she's playing hard to get.

• Do you know where you live? Or do you have any way to get to her to talk in person?

• i know where about she lives and the only way i can talk to her in person is if we meet up somewhere

• Yeah, don't call

• I didn't so what should i do. I'm just not getting over my last relationship that was 5 years.

• It isn't completely unreasonable that you took 3 hours to respond. Her silence could also be lack of interest in the first place.

• Well, if this girl got upset because you didn't text her back right away is just crazy! And who knows what she is thinking. Try calling her and see if she wants to meet up. Then you will know where you stand :) Best of luck :)

• am i coming on to strong or coming on clingy

• That's what ill do i really wanna see if her and i can start a relationship we have a lot in common from the first date we had

• I wish you the best :) Hopefully it does workout for you :)