What are we? Does he genuinely care about me and like me?

So we have been out on a few dates, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three and a half months now. But the problem is that over those last three months we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about two hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city where he is in a week so we are going to be close by. I asked him what he thinks about me a few weeks ago and he said that he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off. I have really started to like him and I would like to see where things could go. There is a lot of sexual attraction but we do also have really good conversations and fun together too. But I just am congused about how he feels. I don't know if it's because of the distance or what. In the begining he was persistent, asked me out on a date. When we text, Im usually the first one to text him and ask how he is doing. We both drunk text each other a lot. But he'll just leave the convo mid way through and well only talk once or twice a week. Two weeks ago I was home, I was out with friends and he insisted on meeting up with me so he came to meet us. We ended up kissing all night, but I didn't sleep with him nor did he sleepover. I also asked him again "I thought you just like to hookup drunk with me and that it's fine." He said that he likes hanging out with me again, and we wouldn't have gone out again if that was the case. He texted me 2 days ago saying he missed having me in town, and planned a date for the day I get home. I still feel we have to get to know eachother better ad hangout more before I even bring up and ask what we are. I am scared to because I dont want to get hurt or look stupid or annoying, what to do? It would also be awkward because he is my really good friends brother. But she did tell me that he isn't seeing anyone from what she knows

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a friends with benefits .

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he really cares about you

• I'm in a similar situation. If he wants to keep seeing you then go with the flow and see what happens. You said it yourself you both need to get to know each other better. So far he still likes you.