HELP! What do you think about this ?

there's a guy (L.) in eight grade, he's 14 years old and he likes me. Im 16 about to turn 17 in 4 days and i'm a junior. L. Is so freaking cute and he's so kind to me and also he tries to be as gentleman as he can be to me and he has more sense of respect for women than most of the guys i know that are juniors or seniors. And i think i might be having a tiny little crush on him lately. But he's 3 years younger than me and that's kind of weird i think. So what if this crush at some time gets bigger and bigger! I dont know what to do i mean i dont think i could or would or should date someone 3 years younger than me. Or i dont know!!! What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people do indeed have a phobia of falling for some one younger than they are. The larger the age gap the more they freak out. My first wife was 6 years older than me , so weather or not at a certain age this stigma goes away I don't know

What Guys Said 1

• Attention. Attention. This is a news alert. A cougar has escaped from the local zoo. Beware of a free roaming cougar. If spotted please report the incident to animal control. 453-765-8906.

• Im not gunna lie, that was pretty fucking perfect!! Lol

• Thanks momma. It seemed fitting. I just wish I had the emergency broadcast sound to go along with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Well your both under 18 so I don't think you would get in trouble, however I think it is the wrong thing for you to get involved with him sexually right now. Hold off a few years and if there's still mutual interest, try it out.

• I agree that you guys are too young to be involved sexually but if it's just dating, I say go for it. The age gap will matter even less when you are both adults. My boyfriend is 7 years older than I am and the age gap didn't really cause any issues in our relationship.