Do super super ridiculously hot girls get asked out a lot?

I am talking 9.999999999/10 beautiful women.

I have a theory that after a woman is past a certain level of attractiveness she gets less and less attention because men either assume she is taken or they are simply too intimidated by her beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• well im not super ridiculously hot so I wouldn't know LOL but I would assume that they wouldn't have trouble getting a date if they needed/wanted one!

• I get scared by super ridiculously hot women, I just feel like "Whoooaaa, she is so perfect looking.."
      and the astonishment overpowers the sexual attraction.

• I can see it lol. don't let that stop you from trying to talk to her though!

• I would stutter and pee my pants probably

What Girls Said 4

• Not as much as you'd think. I'm not hot, but my friend is drop dead gorgeous, and guys seem to be intimidated by her. It's very frustrating!

• Well I don't think I am really hot or anything but I know some people less attractive get asked out way more and my friends who are way prettier than me don't get asked out much.

• Why don't you ask a super model?

• I agree with your theory - most guys think she is out of his league and dont even try so no ome goes out with her.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes I feel that guys have higher chances of being a "hot girl".
    When you think about it, the majority of guys are intimidated by her therefore she gets asked out the least... so to whoever is moderately attractive and confident enough to talk to her, should get a yes.

• It's an interesting theory that I've heard before, but I've yet to come up with an easy way to test it.

• They probably have to make some effort talking to guys to show that they're friendly so that guys aren't too intimidated or to show that they aren't stuck up which a lot of guys default assume when they see someone really attractive.

• I have a friend who's good looking, she's definitely a 9, and she said that she receives 20 plus messages on FB everyday from guys trying to get with her, she gets hit on the street at least 3 times a day, and she says that the worst thing of all is that guys confuse her kindness by thinking she's flirting with them