Have you ever turned someone down because you didn't like their name?

A girl once showed interest in me and I regrettably admit I liked her until she revealed that her name was "Siobhan". I saw another pretty girl at the drug store and I thought she was gorgeous but then I read her name tag and it said "Zephyr". And then there was this hot blonde I met named "Kaytlyne".

This is bad I know but I can't help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• whats wrong w/ these names? what the hell is wrong w/ you

• I don't know I am sorry I can't help it :(

• woah there tiger! It isn't my real name.

• oh, well then too bad. :)

What Girls Said 4

• No. It's funny sometimes, I have to admit, but turning one person own just because I don't like their name is kind of silly.

• No, I wouldn't. Turning someone down because of their is silly.

• well this girl got mad at me for pronouncing her name "Soupin'

• she has probably had it mispronounced so many times by now I don't blame her for getting snappy about it :P

• @LauraMarx LOL. I guess.. But people mispronounce my name all the time. Only after some practise do they pronounce it correctly. I use to get bit annoyed when I was a kid. But now I just find it funny. Lol :-)

• i dont think those are that weird of names probably because i have heard worse names i think the last name you talked about is just a weird spelling of Kaitlyn

• I wouldn't turn no one down because of that.

What Guys Said 0