Do guys not like girls with " babyfaces"?

Everybody tells me I have a baby's face it's annoying as hell it makes me feel like guys aren't gonna wanna date me because I still look like a child to them or that I'll attract creeps with fetishes or something.. I don't even understand how I can get rid of my " babyface "

Most Helpful Guy

• If she looks like Pia Zadora in her prime I like it a lot

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of men do, some just genuinely like em while others have... shady motives.
    I'd be hesitant until I find out if she's legal or not. In my mind, she looks like 2-4 years in the pen :O

• i prefer to call it doll face nothing wrong with that both guys and girls have them look on the bright side when you are old you will still look young

• As long as you're legal you're fine by me

• I'm in the same situation. People think I'm 16 or 17 if they don't know me...

• As a guy it's a curse as females my age like guys who look older for women it can be adjusted with make up personally I like girls with the same trait as me

What Girls Said 3

• They do. Babyface is an indication of looking youthful and as far as I know, guys dig that.

• I wish I have baby's face

• I think baby faces are adorable and it makes you look youthful which is always an attractive trait