Girls, if you was dating a guy?

Just wondering other girls thoughts. So if you was dating a guy and he was expecting a baby from another woman and planned on being in the delivery room how would you feel about that? Would you feel insecure about the fact he's experiencing something special with another woman that you'd never get to be a part of? Or I don't know how would you feel about it?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a guy who had a baby on the way full stop, that's just me
    But I would think that in that situation I would understand that it is the birth of his child, and although you will always have that bond with the other woman, I'm the person you chose to be with

What Girls Said 5

• He wants to be there to experience the birth of his child. It has nothing to do with the girl. Child birth is a very special thing, don't begrudge him the experience.

But.

Are you willing to accept that this girl and her child will always be a part of his life, and yours? His priorities will be forever shifted from the moment of birth.

• He has a child with someone else and is in a way still connected with her. a little unsettling. Though the fact that he is going means he is doing the right thing and wanting to support the girl he knocked up, and take care of his kid. Honorable qualities. But that's means the child and woman will always be a part of his life. Is that something you willing to experience?

• I think a more constructive way to look at this scenario is that his child is only going to be born once and he has the right to have that special moment with his child. Yes the mother is going to be there and its a special moment for her too but focus on the relationship he is building with his child. Also how would you feel about him if he was the type of man who didn't want to be part of his own child's birth? I know I personally would see that as much more of a red flag in a partner.

• Angry I guess, who wants someone's baby when u already have your one and only woman yourself? I feel like it's an affair or something?
    Just what I thought of

• Depends on when she became preggers, if during I would feel tarnished if before I would understand