How do you tell if a girl is just using you?

Like how do they act and behave?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• They call you when they need you, ask you do them all kinds of favors, never present you to their friends or family, never make your relationship official, usually not spending the night, invent excuses when you planed something for them and ignore you when they are busy, making you wonder what's happening here, but always succeed to make you believe they love you and want you in the future.

0|2
    0|0
    • Pretty much this. And when it comes to sex, does she take a shower before and after sex, does she watch how much she drinks, does she take her calls away from you, and lastly, does she watch what she says in front of you. If she does all of that then chances are, she is using you.

• @I_am_repulsive Agree. And she'll never share too much personal information. If you start thinking about this you'll realize that she knows way more about you than other way around. And she'll always tell you that she's not important, but you are, just so you'll stop asking her things.

What Girls Said 5

• If she's only hitting you up to get favours out of you or to get things from you, then you'll know she's using you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll use you for their convenience. They'll care and shower you wih love one moment to get what they want then just ignore you the next. This is just my interpretation of what I think it is, I haven't personally witnessed this or experienced it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most girls don't ask for stuff outright hence you're not sure if they're using you or not. The ways girls use you is through making you believe you're GIVING STUFF to them by sending (not so) subtle hints, nudging you towards that object and having too much coincidences which leads you to buying what they want whilst being ON & OFF on the way they treat you. In some cases girls would be overly (or at least more than normally) affectionate when asking for something until a few days (some even weeks) after getting what they want from you just for you not to think she's USING you

0|0
    0|0
  • They start asking stuff or acting sweet randomly. (Sometimes)

0|1
    0|0
  • They start asking for money, money money

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This is really on point
    http://youtu.be/QyxXjv-LPSE

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually really easy to tell. If you're buying her things and/or she's constantly fishing for compliments, she's using you. You can usually tell if she'll use you by the way she talks and acts.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way they always do. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually act really cute and start stroking your cock. Just tell them, "Baby, I'll do anything for you if you put those gorgeous lips on me.."Then fall asleep, mumble that you're not a sex slave, and not put here on this her for her enjoyment.

0|0
    0|0