Signs that he likes you?

There is this guy, that lives in my apartment complex and I feel like we have a connection but he is confusing me. Like he once a said I was beautiful, he laughs at my jokes, he asks how my day or week was and I feel like he likes me but he walks with this girl towards the apartments which is across the street from the school. I don't know if I should actually try and get at him or just give up?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Just two question to answer before doing anything :
    - Do you know if he's interrested in girls?
    - Do you know if he's interrested in guys?

• He likes girls

• I think he tries to know of he could be more than a flatmate. Try to be closer from him and make him understand that he doesn't make you indifferent.

• What do you mean?

What Guys Said 7

• Staring at you for a long period of time!
    Wanting to be with you every second of his life!!!
    Laughing at everything he thinks is funny!
    Wanting to touch you in a loving way!

• You usually know I like you when I say, "I like you," or "I love you."

• Just walking with another girl doesn't mean he doesn't like you. Try to hang out more with him and you will come to know.

• I'm scared. I don't want to be rejected

• In that case don't approach directly, give him signals, if he is interested and smart, he will grab them

• Ok thanks

• Go for it dude :) Unless he specifically says he is involved with someone, see what happens! She could be just a friend :)

• Hmm he walks with a girl into his home all the time? Might have a girlfriend

• he will play with his hair and blush, laugh at all ur jokes and randomly piss himself when he sees u

• He does like you. And the girl he walks with could be a friend or relative.