While talking to my bf on the phone I heard a girl in the background talking to him and asking for photos?

My bf called me and said he was at the bar drinking
I was ok with that until
I heard a girl in the background talking to him she said "hey (his name) you look awesome today!" And "let's take photos , you have a great smile "
as soon as I heard that I said to my bf "who the fuck are you with" and he just went quiet. why would he do that? Why would he do this to me? I gave him no reason to be spiteful and it really hurts
Since i shut the phone in his face i haven't heard from him all day

I'm about to fucking lose it and I'll probably do something I won't regret
what can I do?

• Sorry i I think u should break up :(
  • Give him a chance and see what he has to say
  • I would kill him

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its time to give him the flick.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, it does really seem like he messed up big. And he probably did. But don't do something you might regret until you get the whole story. Let him explain himself. Then if he's still in deep water, drop him like a bad habit

• Oh, and I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you

• Thanks for your answer I'm just really upset because I keep thinking "how the fuck could he do this to me" it's pretty fucked up :'(
      I guess I'll have to wait for an explanation

Thanks again

• No problem. Good luck, hope everything end well

What Girls Said 2

• Dont worry too much. Call him again tomorrow and be friendly, ask him about her nicely. It sounds to me like he was just in a bar, he met a girl and they started talking. Dont be threatened. She was probably just flirting with him because she was drunk. He wouldn't have called you if he was with another girl or thought what he was doing was wrong.

• He could have been at the bar like he said and she could have just been some random with no idea of phone etiquette (namely don't talk to someone if they're on the phone).
    I'd ask him to explain.