Guys, what's your ideal height? (dating)?

what height would u want yr gf to be?
shall she reach yr chest (omg that is the cutest thing)
or your shoulders or just the same height as u r.
also mention yr height and what height would u prefer...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that important to me, but I guess ideally between 140cm and 180cm. I'm 170cm myself, I guess girls sightly taller than me are attractive as are those my height and shorter (within reason).

I girl dated for a while was about 150cm and was really cute, more recently I've been with a girl slightly taller than me (175cm roughly) and she's certainly attractive. I guess it doesn't really matter all that much, as long as she's not a huge way off normal height.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm 6'0". I don't know if I put those quotation things right. But, I think about 5'4" would be good for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 5'8-5'10 cause I'm tall and I'd prefer they weren't too short. However if they're short but I'm really attracted to them then I really don't care about height at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me. I'm 5'4" so to about 5'9" would still allow kisses w/o asking her to bend down... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Same height... 6 foot, or 180 cm or close

0|0
    0|0
  • well, i find that i do better with girls who are around my height, but i dont discriminate... whether they are tall or short, it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6"2. I expect most girls to be smaller than me so I don't mind really. But it would be cool if she was just a bit smaller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the absolute IDEAL height would be 5'4. But if honestly date any girl ranging from 5'0-5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6' and think that short is best, just reaching my chest. I can't really say how tall, just that I prefer shorter. How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • My girl's ideal height is whatever height she is at.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 174 cm so something a bit shorter than that. I don't know how to feel about super short girls tho, feels a bit awkward when they look like kids..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 ideal would be about 5'6 to 5'8 but I really don't care about height, my ex was 5'11

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 and I like 5'0 to 5'7 best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well im 5'10 and ideally she would be shorter than me but if she is taller wouldn't be an issue as long as she doesn't wear heels lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest i would like my girl to be too short or any taller than i am. I'm 6 feet in height and hope my girl to be around 5'6"-5'9". Then again, it's not a big deal. If i love or like the girl, i wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter, but ideal would be something within a "normal" range. Don't worry, I won't be getting a tape measure out.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" to 5'10"

lol height isn't very important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with it being cute if they were up to my chest but sadly I'm not tall enough for that XD seriously. Every girl I know, even my girlfriend, is taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • how tall are u? dude u r just 13 u can't expect yourself to be really tall at this age

• Show All
    • My mom is 5'3" too but my dad is 6'1" so I'm hoping I got his genes for hieght

• Except my dad only got taller in his late teens and early 20's

• Anything basically but not taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 155 cm and 165 cm :D
    Not over 165 cm because i'm 171 cm :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't make a big difference for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 foot so anything a good amount below that is fine.

0|0
    0|0