Could she be into me? Girls honestly no bs?

I met a blonde and a brunette at work. They are both 18 while i'm 23. To be honest the blonde is the most quiet one and the brunette talks more/flirts more. We ended up exchanging numbers/instagrams so we barely talk. I like the blonde so i asked her out. She said YES but has played busy twice already when i tried to set up a date. The brunette seems more interested in me but i like the blonde more.

1st time- She said it was her bday and she couldn't hang out (she wasn't ltying)

2nd time- She said she was on her way to a college trip.

She then said she will hmu herself when she's ready, but could the blonde be into me? or can she just be shy or just turning me down softly... She has called me baby

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree that it seems like she's genuine with the two excuses. I am a buy lady also, but if someone asks me out and I can't make it but I am really interested I would normally suggest a different time when I am free. It may be that she's just a lot on atm - I'm often the same. Maybe let her get in touch. If she hasn't in the next while and you want to ask again, you can always suggest it again. If she says she's busy again and doesn't offer an alternative time, then I would probably take this as a lack of interest and move on.

As for the brunette - how much do you actually like her? Do you just like the blonde only marginally, or is the brunette jsut an ego boost for you? Are they friends, and might the blonde one tell her you've already asked her out? Nobody wants to be second best and you might make things very awkward for you all if she realises she was second choice. TBH I'd wait this one out a bit. See if the blonde girl is genuinely interested. Just don;t string the brunette girl along as your back-up plan. That just isn't a very nice thing to do. You need to be clear in your own head what you want before you do anything.

What Girls Said 5

• Well if her reasons were real, then they weren't just excuses. Perhaps try again.

• Dude she was legit busy. .. I don't think you can look into that too much but don't just take the brunette as a 'last resort'... not fair on he.

• well she seems interested in u, give her a little time, maybe she is shy or was actually busy

• The brunette shouldn't even be a factor because you aren't interested in her. Make sure she knows that.

You need to be more 'options' oriented when asking someone on a date. Instead of setting a day and time ask about doing something. "I've been wanting to check out this ice cream shop are you interested?" Put the day/time in her court. If she never gives you one she isn't interested.

6 years is a big age gap at for an 18 year old. You can legally drink and party. She just graduated high school. Maybe try someone close to your age.

• Maybe ask her out again, if she gives you an excuse then ask her to suggest an alternative time. If that doesn't get you a date forget her.

What Guys Said 0