Girls, I prefer to date bi-sexual women. Am I wasting my time or could I find the the right bi-girl to settle down with?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a reason why you prefer them over straight women? If it's just have invite other women into the relationship how will that build a strong relationship between the two of you? Can you handle possible trust issues or possibly ruining the dynamic of the relationship?

• Actually I have never been nor will I be jealous. For me & trust, if I dated a bisexual female, she could have sex with women without me being there. And NO, I am not looking for the bi-girl that will fill my life with 3 somes every day of the week. If the two of them decided to involve me then that would be a plus, not a must.

What Girls Said 5

• Obviously it is your decision, but personally I think that finding a bi girl to settle down with would be better. You must have fun dating them, but showing commitment to girls makes them feel really good. You weren't wasting your time, and only you can make this decision for yourself, but I hope this helped

• we're everywhere, chances are the girl you like may be bi-curious. every girl in my school (that i know of) is a little bi-curious. weren't we all at one point tho?

• that could make it a whole lot harder. She could be having an affair with her best girl friend. Isn't just watching to make sure she's faithful to you when around other guys hard enough?

• You're not wasting time, I heard most settle down with men

• Why do you prefer them from straight women? Let me guess, you are expecting a threesome or something...