Should I kiss her on a first date?

I am going on a first date with a very pretty girl tomorrow night in the park. There is a river that is secluded and just a very pleasant place. I believe this would be a very romantic place to kiss this girl, but should I do that on a first date. I am 20 and she is also 20.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah dude, if she is into you, just go for it. Look deep into her eyes for a minute, say nothing and let her wonder what it is... and then just go for a quick but a passionate kiss... make sure it lasts for 3 seconds which surprises her and then if she responds to your kiss, then you're smart enough :) Good luck !!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If it feels right, go for it. Pay in mind though, she may be uncomfortable to be alone in a very secluded place with you on the first date, especially if you didn't know each other well before this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you known her? If this is your first time being alone with her, make sure it's what she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes go for it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• YES. You pretty much have to. And don't save it for the end, surprise her!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're both adults, therefore you should have an idea of what the other person wants, you don't have to though, it's all about how the night has gone and her reaction.

0|0
    0|0