Guys: if you liked a girl but she was extremely shy what you do to have her open up to you?

Would you do something that she is really passionate about so she can show you her self in her element? Would you ask her what she passionate about and then set it up as a date?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think shy girls worry about the what-if possibilities with dates, like "what if he tries to get his hands all over me on the first date." A daytime date feels safer for most girls. Have a zoo in your area? Most girls love animals.

Ask her to do something that requires her to help you with something, like "I need to buy some clothes but I'm no good at it. Would you go the mall with me and help?" That brings people out of their shells.

What Guys Said 8

• try something "old school". write her a letter, not a mushy love note, but a letter and explain to her what your intentions are and ask politely to meet you at a public place if she would consider dating you. a girl can do the same for a shy guy. if you get a "no way" or she vomits on your shoes when she gives you back your note I'd say that would be a big "NO" not interested.

• I can do nothing
    And if i tried it won't solve a thing
    I'll let her to face her fears and to get over them
    And i won't be mad at her or anything
    And for dating.. well it can be very hard for me to deal with a shy girl
    But if i really like her I'll go all the way. with her no matter how shy she's..

• Just get her talking little by little, and eventually she'll start to like you, and talk to you more and more.

• Go dancing with me

• yes, explore her interest, she will love to talk about it, as long as she doesn't get put on the spot

• Yup I would... I'd take things real slow in the beginning and make her feel good about her self while maintaining my dignity...

• I would sing a song.

• Have fun with her, initiate conversation and make a lot of jokes