Touchy-feely, cuddly type or no contact? Which type are you and which do you prefer?

Personally, I am a no-contact type. I'm not into hugging and it feels awkward when I even touch someone (even if it's just nudging their shoulder). But I prefer a guy who likes a lot of physical contact because I need to break out of my bubble.
What are you? Need physical contact? (holding hands, cuddling, hugs). Don't like it? Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact. I'm not much of a hugger and it generally makes me feel awkward. One of my exes tried to actively teach me how to hug... It just didn't work out. I just feel awkward. I'm all for post coital snuggling but that's about as far as it goes. And minimal pad please.

I mean... Who know, maybe with the right guy I'll be as touchy feely as you like, but generally, no. I like it at a minimum and in private.

What Guys Said 2

• Touchy Feely and prefer the same but knows that i like my own space as well

• no contact but ofcourse out of my bedroom ;P

What Girls Said 4

• Touchy-feely. If I really like you, you'll know it. Whether that's a punch in the arm or poking your sides to make you jump.

• I don't like to be touched when first out with someone. Let me warm up to you slowly. Talk to me first.

• dont like it

• Love that contact, I melt when I'm in someone arms.