Generally speaking, should I give him another shot?

So this guy I've known for about six years has always been on the highest pedestal in my eyes. Everything about him draws me in. Evens me out. I'm outgoing and spontaneous, where as he is more level headed and laid back. He definitely keeps me grounded. We've dated multiple times in the past but he was then enlisted in the Navy and gone for 4 years. He just went on leave recently and is now home for good. We spoke the entire time he was enlisted. He now has been very presistant on seeing me. Almost everyday he asks when he can see me. I've been hesitant, only because I know how much I liked him in the past and how hurt I was when he left for the Navy. I don't want to feel that pain again. This time around though, he's been acting very different. More mature. More in tune with what he's looking for. And definitely a lot sweeter to me. He's turned into a charmer and its hard not to fall into it. I really do like him and I always have. But in you guys opinions, is it worth another go?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes it is!!! get get him guurrrllll!!

• This comment made me laugh :) I will definitely take your advice. I might just go see him this weekend. Thank you!

• yayyyyyy! GOOD LUCK ^.^

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah
    Go for what makes you feel good
    And this guy must have something special..
    You love him?;-)
    If so.. yes it worth trying

• Give him another shot

What Girls Said 3

• Yes go for it! He went and pursued his career but still thought about you and wanted to be with you. He still went after you. You guys can smoke it work plenty of people make it work with military men. Don't let you're fear keep you from something great. If you don't, you will regret and wonder.

• People can change and mature in 4 years. Let him keep pursuing you until he expresses himself verbally telling you what he wants from YOU. He may have other girls he is chasing too. You don't know that yet. Take your time, you are smart to hesitate a bit. Don't ignore him but don't chase him. Make sense?

• Yes absolutely go for it. If you have liked him for so long - go for it girl! Don't pass this up.