Why do guys play games?

So i have been on 3 dates with this one guy and it has been fun BUT he is so slow at texting me back.
He said happy birthday to me on Tuesday and hasn't replied back since.. i mean wtf why even send me a text?
he is always so slow with replying back and i get so annoyed.. if he was interestd he would reply right away

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes texting is complicated. You can't express emotions over text, so some words might be taken the wrong way and cause a misunderstanding. Sometimes you don't even know what to write, and there are people that just leave their phones around so they may take hours to text.
    Maybe he hasn't texted you because he's giving you some space, some people don't like to be talking every day when they're only dating. Maybe he's one of those people, or he thinks you're one of those people.

What Guys Said 5

• If he replied right away, you'd think he was needy and desperate because he had nothing better to do with his life but wait by the phone for you.

• but i mean no reply its been 3 days

• Guys can't win. No matter what we do, it'll be wrong. He's either busy, trying not to appear too interested/desperate, or is just not into you.

• I don't think he's playing games, it seems like he's just a bad texted or hates texting over all.

• Some guys don't even know what to text

• I don't blame him. Texting is a terrible way of conducting a relationship.

• just get used to it :D
    he might have something to do... or just forgot to charge his phone again if he's a dork like me :D

What Girls Said 0