Guys that are 6'0 - 6'5 do you like shorter girls than you?

I'm 5'3 I love dating taller guys. 6'3 is perfect. I feel protected and safe when I'm with a taller guy. If you like shorter girls please explain why!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 6' 3". my ex wife was 5' 9". I only went out with 5 women when I was younger and all were 5' 7" to 5' 10" but it wasn't on purpose, just worked out that way.
    In the time I have dated since my divorce (not something I wanted), I have dated as low as 5' 1". The woman I am with, who I have fallen deeply in love with, is 5' 4". I never had an issue with any of the women. Honestly I don't think I would even pursue someone under 5' 3". but I told my sister after our 2nd date, unless my current gf (and my first ever girlfriend) dumps me, I will marry her one day. So hopefully I will not be looking for anyone again. I dated 11 other women during the time I dated in the last year and chatted with dozens more. I learned a lesson with each one and changed each time. Since I never had a girlfriend and never really dated, it has been a learning experience. I knew my ex 1 month before going into the military. then I came home on leave 3 month later and proposed. so she was really only a fiance which is a very different emotional commitment then girlfriend.

What Guys Said 20

• they love it. its all good.

• I don't have a preference when it comes to girls height, but it is really cute when they have to get on their tippy toes to hug/kiss you lol.

• It's hard to find girls that aren't shorter when you are 6'2, so you aren't given much choice really haha

• i like smaller girls or girls close to my height. but i like smaller girls because they look so adorable and i just want to cuddle them all day

• 5'3 sounds perfect to me!

• I think it's cute though I've dated more tall girls - I think I just had more success with them when I was younger.

• I am 6' and my wife is 5'4" (I think she is really 5'3 and a half).

• Fun to play with her

• It's not so important to me, but yeah, it feels nice, there is just something cute about it.

• Yes, 5'3" is a great height

• Yeah I love short girls 😍

• i'm not bothered either way.

• I'm 6'3 and I'd really rather a girl be no shorter than 5'3 Ideally I l like 5'7-5'10. It's not physical looks but just how there body would conform to mine better when we try to be intimate especially when standing up.

• i prefer shorter girl because i like to bend down to kiss or hug them. its just the way i prefer it.

• Yeah. Guys enjoy being in that position of protecting you.

• Im 6 foot. I like tiny girls. Im talking like a foot tall? Why? So i can toss them in my backpack, feed em an m&m every couple hrs and be all set.

• Only if they're no shorter than say around 4 inches... else I'd feel weird if I were to date anyone so much shorter than me.

• Sorry I'm not 6'3 and not enough of a man to protect a girl.

• nah, I usually go for at least 7' or taller

• I guess ideally no, but there's always been something really cute about a girl who's like a foot shorter, especially if they try to act tough