What is your weight limit/ requirements for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more interested in shape than weight. To that end, I couldn't really tell you the numbers that are within my limits...

What Guys Said 6

• weight? d00d I don't know. she can look good at 130 just as she can look good at 160.

but seriously, I don't have a fucking "weight limit/requirement" for a girl hahaa. that just sounds silly as fuck.

• If I can't deal with her sitting on my lap, she's too heavy. I don't know how much that is, I don't carry a weight with me, but that's my limit.

• She needs to bench press 180# and do 50 curls with 60# and carry a 120# dead weight up a 20 ft ladder in less than one min.
    For that she gets to ride shotgun in my F-150. I wanna good sturdy woman.
    jk

• It's tricky
    But let's say maybe 145 pounds
    No less... no more:-D

• i possess none

• Dont be a fatty. Not into it. Thats just me

What Girls Said 2

• It's kind of strange to have a weight limit/requirement. I mean, plenty of people have preferences for how thin or fat they're attracted to, but people look different at the same weight, depending on height, muscle mass, body shape, etc.

Like, a person who is 5'0" will look very different at 130 lbs than a person who is 5'9".

• My max for the navy is 156. I don't know if my boyfriend has a limit for me. >.>