Should I not be heartbroken?

I just broke up with my first girlfriend and i am destroyed. MY friends all say that i shouldn't be heartbroken and to man up and get on top of another one, but i love my ex so much. She cheated on me too and i feel like the next girl will so im scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of it this way; a part of her is clearly not happy with your relationship and hence why she cheated. That simply means that you're not the right guy for her ya know. I've been cheated on many times, and I actually don't feel any more emotional destruction right after a break up. You and her are simply not right for one another and if you truly care about her, you have to let her go any how. You've got to move on and forget about what could've or shoulda been. Don't blame yourself because in this case, it's really her and not you. Good luck mate.

• Your right man. But she has also cheated on the guy that is supposedly the one for her. Which is her ex. She cheated on him with me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you should be heartbroken. This was your first relationship. You gave this b*tch valuable, precious, divine energy and time alive that you can never retrieve. Therefore, it's going to heart.

Just don't go back to her. She's a piece of sh*t and you can NEVER trust a cheater. Don't try to be friends: delete and block her from everywhere. Feel positive knowing that she will never be able to rob you of your peace and joy again because she's out of your life.

• I was her rebound and she cheated on me with her ex boyfriend. But she has also cheated on him with me so I don't know wtf to do.

• She's a nasty ho. You didn't lose anything. The b*tch can't be trusted seriously

• have sex with me

What Guys Said 2

• Don't even worry about what they're telling you about manning up and stuff. Mental and emotional health is still part of your health. Take however long you need to adjust.

• Why did she cheat?

And do you feel like dating another girl now?

• Okay, so I guess it was nothing personal then :) It sounds like she finds it hard to stay true.

I don't think there is one answer to your question. It is different for different people. What do you think you should do?