Guys, I'm into white guys but I often have no idea if they are into black girls or not. Should I approach them?

I'm kind of shy so I don't usually approach guys anyways but it seems like white guys don't approach black girls either. But i don't want to seem really forward.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say go for it, were I single I wouldn't have any issues with a black girl approaching me for a date. I had a black girl pursue me while I was in the service, we didn't do anything, but this is because I was virgin and lacking in my own confidence and had nothing to do with the color of her skin. I believe beauty comes in all colors, shapes and sizes.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• some whites r into black girls basically... so no worries...;-)

3|0
    0|0
  • Many do. Some don't. They - like you - tend to be uncertain about whether you'd like them. Based on that id suggest flirting more than you normally would to overcome that. Look for mutual interest then keep upping the flirting. If there's no positive reaction move on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Here's whacha gotta do... Get one of your black girl friends to come with you. Then walk right up to any white guy of your choosing and be all like "wanna play Oreo? Meet us at my place... And bring some milk"

2|0
    1|0
  • Damn. That's rough. It's gonna take some doing because you're fighting two things here. The best way to get a guy to notice you is to actually just be forward... which is hard for girls but with black women they are often looked at as being too aggressive so it could turn a white dude off. I think you have to go with aggressive hinting. Go up to him, walk with him and talk to him, smile a lot and ask leading questions but don't ask him straight out on a date or anything. Ask him about himself and what he's into and talk about things you have in common. Try to show interest and maybe hint that he should ask you out. That's the best I can do for you. May be hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • HaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaahahahahahahahahahahahahah. ''Love don't care you you love. If you ain't hurting anybody and you feel it deep inside then love don't care who you love".

1|0
    2|0
  • Tricky question i know that black guys are really into white girls , and white guys do talk a lot about how horny and good in bed black girls are so iam inclined to say yes they do like black girls even if just the sex but they do like them and if they like the sex they will like everything else so i dont think you have a problem , i see these things on daily basis where i go to work so i am talking from experience also i have friends who have done it so yeah , good luck and have fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few guys at least around here tend to like black women, I can't speak for other areas of the country though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it can't hurt. Most white guys feel the same way about black girls. Most white guys think black girls don't like us because we're not as cool or "street" as black guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider skin colour to be such a threshold. I mean, if you aren't someone's type then you aren't someone's type. That could be because of skin colour as much as it could be about anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • black girls are sexy =)

3|0
    0|0
  • White guys be like... get off of us!

stream1.gifsoup.com/view/135119/kid-toss-o.gif

1|1
    5|0
  • Where are ma Turkey boyz at? 👆

0|1
    0|0
  • You should. You won't get a lot of nos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for the daily :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think guys have to be into black girls or into white girls? Couldn't we just be into girls?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I've been told up front, "I don't date black girls" before. So I figure each guy is different.

• Okay, well maybe don't approach them then. It's really they should approach you.

• yea im into you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are white guys out there who will date black girls

0|0
    0|0