Would you date yourself if you could?

Updates:
I think I would. I mean she sensentive, kind, determined, and I just know her so well. Could she be my true love? maybe...

2|1
49|55

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 54

• Like I've said before, if I were raised with similar interests to what I have now, I'd probably go out with the real me (male); if I had vastly different experiences and were raised as a typical girl, then no, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's a female doppleganger of myself?
    That probably will involve a lot of staying in and then sudden crazed random dashes across continents then we'll return to lying in for months on end lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could find a female who was female and otherwise was exactly like me, I think we'd get along. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree sort of we could be similar but he has to have his own interests and dreams

• nah... not intereted basically

1|1
    2|3
  • if there were a girl version of me, then yeah. But I haven't found one yet, only better people and worse people :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming you mean if the other me was female.
    No way in hell. I don't want someone that is exactly the same as me it would be both boring and terrifying.

You should watch the Sliders episode where Quinn meets his female double in an alternate universe named Logan St. Clair.

It's season 3 episode 2 and is called Double Cross.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a clone of my self I wouldn't date him, I would have him take my place as a worker instead.

Dating a clone would be unusual, so personally no I wouldn't.
    But you gave me an idea, what if there was an opposite of you? A guy but with the same likes dislikes and thinks the same way as you. And speaks the same as you do.

Now If I saw a female version of me, I would for sure date her. Not a transgender, but a 100% bonified earthgirl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date me in a heart beat. I wouldn't put out though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I like vaginas, not weiners.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are joking - I am far too boring to date - More life in an armchair.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl version of me? Yes and no. I don't like dealing with myself, by I can't stop loving me. Ce la ve? Or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh im not gay bro but im flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay...

We could share girls perhaps, but not date date each other...

I'd certainly date a female version of me (assuming she's attracted to men), who's the same as me in all non-sexual aspects.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would yeah. i think when i look at myself at my core, and ignore all the superficial stuff, I have a heart large enough to put a girl im in a relationship above myself in priority in terms of needs and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A female version of me? Man I would put a ring on her so fast...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd be easy as hell to date.

No stress or nonsense whatsoever...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, 1: I only date woman, 2: it would be too boring and predictable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like... a purdy female version of me? Or just the guy in the mirror?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Sounds cocky but I love myself. Id also date my best friend if he was a girl lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date myself? I'd screw myself...

Would that be incest?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no-----

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?

• If I like differences... As the rule says in physics " Similars repel and opposites attract each other"

• I'm hilarious to hang out with so if I see a girl version of myself, I'd probably all over that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have a good personality I am caring, I have a lot of love to give but I have a few problems and I think this is one of the reasons why I am single. If I didn't have any worries yeah I am a keeper lol

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i would. i'm beautiful, charming and i can eat without getting fat. i'd never run out of stuff to say, so i think it's a no brainer

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was gay, maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • ofcourse 1

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all that time. Oh wait, I guess that's not what you meant...

0|0
    0|0
  • No------------

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I like date women not men

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 49

• Hmmm... that's such an interesting question! Not quite!
    I'm involved in some fun, quirky, interesting, enlightening things as a dancer, artist, personal assistant, and a performer. So that would be cool. I also have a sense of adventure which many people seem to enjoy and feed off of. However, I don't totally have my sh*t together when it comes to my academic career and the next big steps in my life as a grown woman. So that would be a reason I wouldn't want to date me. Plus, there are some things in my personality I really would be turned off of. My strengths are awesome but damn my weaknesses are awful lol like my temper and how mean I can get : /

So hmmm I'd want to date me on most days ; )

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I want somebody with a complimentary personality. For example - I have a birth defect that leads to delayed visual processing and cannot drive a car so I would want a guy who can drive to make up for the fact that I can't drive. I am very good at counselling people but don't need to be counselled so I should date a guy who needs to be counselled but at the same time can do things I can't do like drive a car etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • i've thought about that before and... I don't know haha i don't think i would have the patience for how easily irritated i get. we would have personality conflicts haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • date, yeah. probably not marry tho:P not now anyway haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I know myself too well. I'm like stubble rash. Itchy and uncomfortable with short breaks of relief.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you be dateable to others if you are not willing to date yourself?

I think I would prefer a male version of me but with some more emotional stability than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya i would!

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy snot yesssss! I'm pretty awesome.

(I apologize for the conceited moment but it's so true)

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't be able to handle myself lol. I'm a lot to take in.

0|3
    0|0
  • yeah.. no :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm not my type ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a man I'd date me as the woman I am.. I'm an empath with a kind heart and a devotion to helping others. A devoted mother and friend and a high sex drive lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe... or maybe be not cause I tend to always be unfaithful :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, she's crazy!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not that into women, so I rather doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date myself :P Dont we all look for someone who is kinda like ourselves? I do at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely date myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I would be okay with my moodiness and mixed signals. But with time I can look past that and love my physical features!! XD and her kind personality would bring me to stars

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to, but I'll never will because let's be honest, I'm too hot even for myself, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would yeah. Would be fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yes i would

0|2
    0|0
  • Hell yaa !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell noooo

0|1
    0|0
  • If there was a guy version of me, then yes. But exactly like me? Then no because I'm straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhhhhh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even know how to talk to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I totally would

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not many people get me so I guess I'd give it a go

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls