What age should you get your first kiss? I still haven't got mine... and I'm a Freshmen?

Updates:
Also have never been in a relationship, but I've been asked out once, by my best guy friend.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no age at which you should get your first kiss... I will say that you shouldn't ever kiss or do anything with anyone just because they would be your first. What I mean by this is... Let's say you find a certain boy attractive... He wants to kiss you.. Don't kiss this boy just because you want your first kiss to be some really cute boy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• There's no definite age.. Everyone recieves theirs at some point in life.. Not necessarily at certain age spam..
    I received mines at 13..

Just be patient... You will receive it eventually :0

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as u feel comfortable with the guy/girl u r dating basically

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no age

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get my first kiss until I was 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • 27. Sort of. It was via a Skype session.

In person? Not yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't get mine until a month after my 17th birthday. I've had 2 REAL relationships that failed miserably and have only been asked out like three times. Honestly, at your age, relationships are not as cracked up as they seem to be. Really. It's just the hormones talking, haha. My sister is 19 and only just started to go out on dates with a guy and she still hasn't had her first kiss. It's really not a big deal even though it seems like one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and my lips have never been touched (yes, i intended to make it sound dirty) also never been in a relationship.

0|1
    1|0
  • Don't worry about it, I didn't get mine till this year (sophmore) in college

0|0
    0|0
  • I got mine when I was like 9 so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • I got mines at 15 , I thought kissing was gross

0|0
    0|0
  • The moment when you personally feel ready

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 at a school dance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, I'm a freshmen too.
    I haven't gotten mine either, and I'm totally fine with it. Although at first I did wish I had a boyfriend like every other girl in my school, I prefer to think of it as 'reserving my lips.'

0|0
    0|0