Guys, be completely honest what do you look for in a girl?

I mean both looks and personality wise what are things you look for and what catches your attention
And what do you avoid/makes u annoyed or be like bleh
Please be completely honest about it im not gonna judge... i swear c: , xD

19

Most Helpful Guy

• An overall pretty face is always what initiall catches my attention. If she has a good body, great! But all that i really look for in a body is someone of average weight, and shorter than me.

When it comes to personality, i look for a girl who is honest, an open book, chatty and outgoing, conservative, kind, gentle, loving, affectionate, caring, nurturing, soothing, funny, carefree, and optimistic.

Common interests that i don't necessarily look for in a girl, but would be good if she had was: Anime, video games, a good sense of style, artistic, and really into music. I play guitar and have an ok singing voice, but it would be a HUGE bonus if a girl had a great singing voice. I mean, there is nothing that makes my heart beat faster than a pretty girl who can sing!

What Guys Said 18

• I like a girl who is mature in attitude but still likes to have fun. Confident but not cocky. Physically active weather it be crossfit, or a sport and enjoys a healthy lifestlye similar to mine. A independent deep thinker that doesn't get absorbed into superficial bs like reality tv. Less subjective and more objective.
    As far as looks, if she matches everything else i listed, she would have to be pretty busted in the face for me to NOT want to wife that up! A pretty face can capture my attention but only a beautiful mind can hold it.

• I would want short to medium height girl with long straight hair. I want someone who takes care of herself.

As for personality. I want someone who is open minded, adventurous, kind, caring, independent, and motivated.

All of that being said you should never chance yourself for a guy. Dating isent about impressing anyone its about putting your real self out there and letting your personality shine and finding who you are naturally compatible with.

• one who is patient, one who is kind, one who does not envy, one who does not boast, one who is not overly proud, one who does not dis honour others, one who is not self seeking nor easily angered, one who keeps no record of wrongs, one who does not delight in evil things, but rejoices with the truth and one who always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

• I like a personality similar to my own but uniquely different and I like a girl to be at least average looking and healthy (fit).

• I love women with big brown eyes and a cute face and love to joke around and hate the same things I do xD

• Smart, sexy, adorable, intelligent, thin with curves is ideal, feminine traits, longer hair, ambitious, fit/athletic, knows how to laugh/flirt/have fun/tease, emotionally stable, is confident, has good style, is classy/sophisticated.

• Cattiness and bitchiness are vetoable offences.

• Aside from the physical crap, her personality, appearance. I like a girl who has a nice smile and a girl who has an amazing British or Australian accent.

• BS aside... The truth is.. Generally:
    For short term relationship : prominent physical features and if pretty face and good nature then bonus!
    For long term : attitude, nature, pretty face, trust loyalty, physical features, hobbies and everything else a man likes in a woman... (in that order)
    So choose wisely what kinda relationship u wanna b in...

• This is asked constantly *sigh* basically someone with common interests.

• Great personality, beautiful face, great taste in music and movies, loves dancing, and a strong faith in Jesus Christ!!!

• Ur awesome aspecially because of that last line nd im not being sarcastic u really r awesome for putting that

• Ikr but i feel worse for the ones who push him away

• Phisically i look for a woman who has long hair (color doesn't matter) and is somewhat fit (a woman who worksout is a bonus)

Mentally i look for sweetness, caring and a willingness to comprimise

• To be completely honest, when it comes to personality I look for an intelligence, fun/funny, non-judgmemtal, drama free, open minded, charisma, passion, spunky, kinky, opinionated, and kind.

As for looks; any race except Asian, athletic or thick (thick and fat are not the same; Alicia Keys, Nelly Furtado, and Beyonce are thick) small boobs (no larger than a small C cup, big calves and thighs, wide hips, thick ankles, any hair color except blonde, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, strong facial features, curly hair is a bonus, very low maintenance (very little make up), a unique flair for style and fashion. I that about sums it all up...

• athletic, kind, will do almost anything for her friends, promising, smart, but won't brag about it, likes to hang out, and one that'll play a video game with me once in a while

• Both a cute-looking person with a lovable personality.

• I would go to town on this question if you were not 14, so peace

• ass and titties

• Physically.

Long hair and not too fat. I have pretty low standards physically overall but I need those to remain attracted. A pixie cut just doesn't look attractive to me at all.

Personality wise. On this I have much higher standards do to finding out what it is like to date women with the wrong personality.

Have a healthy view of men and masculinity over the sexist views I often encounter. I hear a woman talking about women being oppressed in the western world, I run in the other direction. This shows she clearly has issues with men.

I am more submissive, so I look for a girl about on my level. An overly dominate girl would walk all over me so I avoid them.

She must have hobbies. I meet so many women without any hobbies and not only are they boring, they also seem to cause so much unnecessary drama in order to break the boredom of their day.

I pay close attention to how she fights when in an argument. If she screams and insults me that is a red flag. If she tries to find a compromise or something it is far better.

When we agree to something she actually does what she says she is going to do instead of just agreeing with me with no intention to follow through.

Has a sense of humor that doesn't just involve being a smart ass to me, or making me the butt of all her jokes.

Respecting my privacy. So no talking about our sex life or anything to everyone at work.

A woman that is romantic.

Does not have kids yet.

Wants children.

Loves animals.

Tolerant of my hobbies, as I am tolerant of hers.

Is not still friends with any of her ex's.

Supportive of my goals.

Doesn't do drugs.

Has a history of a good girl. No ex criminals or anything. Contrary to what people say, I have found holding someones past against them is typically the best way to judge how they will act in the future.

Doesn't bash all her ex's. This tends to show that she never assumes any responsibility and as a result never improves herself to become a better person.