How to temporarily give up on dating?

I'm 16 and relatively good-looking, athletic, and smart. I've been struggling with relationships with females a lot in the past couple years and I'd love to know a way to give up my interest in girls until the end of H. S, since they seem to dislike me generally at the moment. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm doing that right now (my age is incorrect on this). You don't have to give up your interest, but just flirt and let that be it. I find it fairly easy to not date guys. I like them, but I can do without a relationship. The only thing that I miss are the cuddles and hand holding. Besides that, I don't really care. I get cuddles and handholding from my best friend, though, so it's all good. He's basically like a boyfriend, but a best friend instead, haha. I love him, but as a friend. Just look, but don't touch and if you do touch, then make sure to let them know you don't want to date.

What Girls Said 1

• Join a club focus on school activity and instead of getting girls you'll be getting into good colleges lol I don't know.

What Guys Said 1

• easy. step 1. go home watch netflix. step 2. get off netflix step 3. get a snack step 4. go back to netflix.