Girls, Does it really bother you that much when guys dip or chew?

(i love me some Copenhagen) would it bother you if you were dating somone who dip'd and kind of hid it from you. Then you found out some how after you were official for a while

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally hate it, I think its gross. I know some girls who don't give a shit though & who chew themselves lol so there are some out there who won't mind

What Girls Said 8

• It's nasty. I wouldn't be doing any kissing until you brushed your teeth. And no girl will be ok being lied to. And if you think girls dipping is gross why would you expect a girl to not think it gross when you do it?

• Its a fair Double standard

• You have strange logic. I don't know why you asked this question just to argue your point that what you feel about the whole thing is justified.
      You wanted to know if it was big deal that you chewed, to the women on this site. And majority rules that they would care. That's the truth of the matter. What exactly where you looking for?

• Well i was debating with you over weather it was a double standard or not. I was simply asking if it botherd people that much. Ya know cool i get it its gross. I didn't ask for all the other jazz tho

• I hate it when. someone does that. I get really annoyed and won't even sit near you. My little sister does that too and I can't stand it (she can't really do something about it though, she has down syndrome). Why don't you just normally eat without any sounds?

• The issue is NOT that you chew! The issue is that you hid it.
    If you are so insecure about chewing that you are hiding it from women, why are you doing it anyway? To add to that, if you are willing to lie about something as trivial as chewing, what more important things are you lying about? There will be no foundation of trust in a relationship where you are hiding something so stupid.

• I hide it because its not appealing to girls. Its realllly not that big of a deal. I dip openly around friends and family. Not insecure just ahead of the game. You're digging to deep about trust issues. Its just a habbit your thinking is irrational

• its gross. any kind of tobacco, weed, crack, any kind of drug is terrible. i like a responsible guy who knows the difference between right and wrong

• Ay... It's not an attractive thing to do, but I'll tell you what bothers me more, lol... When after people dip (or smoke cigarettes) and want to kiss. O_O HUGE NO.

• Yeah that would bother any female and if you are home no probz... if you going out have some manners and eat with your mouth closed lol

• I would probably break up until you gave up chewing. Who wants to kiss someone who has all that stuff in his mouth? It's really gross. Girls like good hygeine.
    (Hope I didn't sound harsh, but it sounds like you need to know.)

• Exactley! I usually dip for months before girls even get a clue. You wouldn't even notice. Keep my teeth clean we both win

• I wouldn't date a guy who does that, it's vile.