Who has it better when it comes to online dating? Men or women? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women. No contest.

Just from personal experience I can tell you that when you register on a dating site, the SECOND you click ok to submit your online registration, you get messages immediately.

I shit you not, online dating is mad. You wouldn't have even uploaded any pics or put anything on your profile, but the guys are already at the door.

And once you DO put up pics, your inbox will be forever clogged.

What Girls Said 2

• I think your attractiveness will play a big part in if you have it better or not, but it is easier for women to get attention online from guys.

• Women, I think.

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely women, it's a no brainer. Just like in real life, women have WAAAAAAY more options than men even on dating sites. This is especially due to the skewed male-female ratio on most such sites (lot more men than women).

• Women usually know what they want compared to men.

• Women. Men outnumber women by a huge margin in online dating, a fact which many dating sites go to great lengths to conceal.

• obviously women. For women, it's kinda like coming to a petting zoo... just waiting for the next animal to come along to pet and pass on to the next person.

• Women can scheme through countless guys on-line. While guys on the other hand tries as much as possible for them to be noticed or like. Women received many messages from guys like 1000 at that and they only response to 10% or less of that.

• I doubt that either have it "better." There just tends to be different roles that each sex plays.

• I'm not so sure. Men seriously outnumber women in online dating.