Is it true that older men seek younger women because they think we're naive?

They always try to impress me with what kind of flashy car their driving or they mention it in conversation. Some of these men claim to have even gone through college and have a job so I wonder what the heck they want to do with a struggling undergrad.

I don't look mature for my age but supposedly I act mature for my age. But I don't get it because I'm kind of ditzy and clumsy even though I'm intelligent, I'm pretty awkward when people first meet me

*Also easy to manipulate?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not naivety that attracts us. There are two reasons for this:

1) Younger women on average tend to be more positive-minded and less glum/pessimistic, which seems to attract men (from what I've seen in my lifetime)

2) Younger women tend to doll up themselves more often on an everyday basis, than women when they get older.

• seems like a legit answer

although i'd say older women are just realistic not pessimistic and i'm too lazy to get dolled up daily

• Actuallly I'd say cougars are more nice lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No they do it for an ego boost to know they still got it

What Guys Said 17

• No not at all older women can be demanding and have been around the block to much and older women can become lazy and dont want to get out there and live liffe

• Definitely a big part of it is just that men find younger girls more attractive. There's a reason why "teen" is the most common p*rn search term in the world, and it's not because guys want to manipulate the girls in those videos.

Fun little charts are included in the article below:

fivethirtyeight.com/.../

• It has more to do with physical attraction and men tend to gravitate more towards youthful women because they think its more attractive.

• Younger women are more attractive.

That's it.

• Not entirely, but somewhat true. Also older men do targets individual who has daddy issues and whatnot.

• No, it is because they look good. Do you know ANY women who look as good at 40 as they did at 20?

And yes, there are a lot of women who look good at 40, but not its not quite the same.

• Lol I figured it only had to do with looks but if that's the case, why don't guys my age notice me. I know they have the balls to approach other girls

• No I'm shy and quiet

• The older guys approaching you are probably the ones who didn't have the balls to do it at your age.

• Nope. They make us feel young again

• Correct, easier to manipulate into the bedroom. also just younger woman are hotter and more likely be virgins

• I know its true as i do iy myself

• its a bit wrong, but older woman will be harder to get into thier panties as heard all your lines before and are more expensive dates. i dont think targeting younger woman means a guy is controllin. i think plenty older men not learned from experience so no idea wot doing.

• Wow I thought older women were easier to get in bed.

I don't care about expensive dates but that's just me, majority of my female friends who are my age or almost a year younger care. They want him to have a car, job, pay for everything while dating etc

• i seek them purely because i find them more attractive

• It's not even close to the truth it's an old myth made up by those who can't handle the idea that older men attract to younger women and it's nothing more than brainwashing.

• What about a single guy for the most part never dated married or had kids? A guy that doesn't care to raise someone else's kids? No one on gag would consider that particular scenario. And trust me when I tell you those guys actually exist I know because I'm one and naive has nothing to do with it.

• Take your time and don't over look that one that really cares. Otherwise if you over look him then 30 years later you will be looking for him and only to find out he to will be looking for someone the age that you are now.

• Lol there's been a few but ya next time I'll be careful

• I just think they are more adventurous than older women. Otherwise, what would older men and young women have comments besides sex?

• I want an older lady myself like mid 20s to mid 30s

• It's more to do with mid life crisis kind of stuff and sex I think.

• Those people seem to think so.

• It is because you're young and they think they can take advantage of you.

• How old are you talking?

30?
    40?
    50?

• Older as in 25+ the ones that probably graduated from college and or already have a steady job, etc.

• I wouldn't be concerned unless they are over 30, have kids, are divorced, etc.

You would be silly to turn down someone 25-29 with no kids, never been married, and a good job, most girls your age wish they caught the attention of guys like this. Hell my 21yo ex is now dating a 28yo lawyer and they get on great.

• Lol I know but I'm saying that they all seem to have kids that are mid to late 20s... Except 1 engineer but he was too smart for me

• Because
    At least some younger womens pay for dates so they are hunting for that.

What Girls Said 5

• Not naive, but more easy, without complications, blank pages with no drama. It's easier to find a younger woman who still enjoys life and holds her crazy attitude than an older woman who is tired of that. It hard to find these days an older woman who still enjoys the funny side of life, they usually give up on this because of kids, marriage, job etc.
    And this fact I know from a good source, so I think it's reliable.

• Some but not all do

• older men could help you. but then if you are not white, it's the problem they will use you anyway they can and dump you. you can't trust anyone basically.

• They want sex

• Yes it's trueee sadly