How to get your ex out of your head?

Been 3 months since breakup went out to a club tonight still couldn't get her off my mind.. loved this girl. Don't even want to hookup wth anyone else. How do you get your ex out of your head?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do u think there is a possibility the 2 of u could ever get back together?

• Yeah I do but it was her parents that broke us up we had plans to move out. She backed out and got scared though her mom was going to disown her and she would have no where to go back if we didn't work out.

• Well if you lover her , dont let her go! especially if there is still a chance for the 2 of you. eventually what ever is supposed to happen will.

• I asked if we could still talk here and there she said this is goodbye hopefully just for noe saod she can't move on If she still sees me. I guess I have to respect that.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same boat now. In the passed when someone new came along the feelings faded for the other one after a while.

What Guys Said 2

• It takes time, but you don't really have time to mope about. Force yourself to get back out there... even if you don't really enjoy it.

• It does suck and i had that happen to me :(