Got a bit of a situation and I don't know what to do?

All names in this are swapped.

I live in a student house with a girl called Jess. Last year, Jess liked my housemate Greg. Towards the end of the year it seemed like she had started to go off him and said nothing was going to happen. In the past, meeting someone else helped me move on and I thought that would help her move on even more so I introduced her to my friend Ben who she seemed to really like.
However, she was lying. She never went off Greg and she's just been using Ben for the past 2 months to make Greg jealous which doesn't work because he isn't interested. She just loves the attention of Ben and is playing him.
I really don't know what to do. My friend Anna has confronted her about it but she has just laughed about it. I want to tell him what is going on but I feel this is her responsibility. She just lies her way out of everything and now she's going to break someone else for her own personal gain. I feel so guilty as I didn't think it would pan out like this at all.
I'm thinking of confronting her one last time but giving her an ultimatum to end things nicely or else I'll tell him the truth.
What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• ... Meeting someone else helped me move on...
    It sounds like a lot of Drama Queen rat race redrick here, dear, and with Jess in this Mess it seems, stay out of it, don't get involved. I feel in the end she will end up screwing her own self and your friend will finally see through this little pussy cat.
    You have your own life, why take on the strife. No matter what you or Any Tom, Dick or Sally would tell her... she will just laugh about it.
    Good luck. xx

• I'm just worried about my friend though, he's being lead on this girl and really hurt by her. He's the only thing that's making me want to get involved.

• I realize with your friend but involving yourself could be also be more dramatics.. however, if you want to put a small bug in hi sear, dear, let him go after this. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, that read like SAT question.

Bitch needs to be put down one way or another; either option (you mentioned) sounds good.

Or you could just take an iron skillet and swing it into her face as hard as you can.