Guys, What do you like in girls?

Ex. Skinny blonde happy

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I like small, shy... feminine

What Guys Said 19

• Never chance yourself to get anyone to like you. There are so many people on this planet and I promise a large number of them will like you for the way you are.

Dating should not be about trying to impress someone, its about letting your true personality shine and putting yourself out there and finding out who is a good match for you and who isent.

• She's gotta be smart and not afraid to show it. She's gotta be humble, secure in herself. Not afraid to be wrong but still secure in her beliefs. None of this matters for you though because you're 16 and guys at this stage just want you to be pretty and okay with them being a little awkward. Everyone your age is romantically at novice levels. It's so daunting for you but it's actually as simple as it will ever be for you to find someone.

• Confidence, guys lets face it we don't catch hints. Sometimes being blunt. I'm skinny and brown hair. Thats what I'm attracted to

• i used to be into looks but i'm starting to realize that looks isn't as important because there will always be more attractive women and your relationship won't go anywhere i look for a girl i can connect with a girl who is into family a girl who is grounded like in faith an is fun a bit bubbly fun to hang with we can talk and connect an u know build a relationship

• Smart, sexy, adorable, intelligent, thin with curves is ideal, feminine traits, longer hair, ambitious, fit/athletic, knows how to laugh/flirt/have fun/tease, emotionally stable, is confident, has good style, is classy/sophisticated.

• I ain't picky but happy is a requirement. had this friend in high school she was annoyingly bitchy, half-angry and bossy. To me its about behavior Demanding i can do. attention seeking is cute (If she is seeking my attention that is)

When it comes to hair color, skin color and weight it can vary. some chubby girls are cute as hell, while i mainly like girls to be normal weight.

• Nice personality, beautiful face, blonde hair, blue eyes, music lover, dance lover, movie lover, and a strong faith in Jesus!!!

• A happy smiley girl and not to be sellfish it doesn't depend on the girl being pretty or not it depends on having good behaviour

• Slim, hair colour doesn't matter, don't care if she's happy. Oh and it's nice when her taste in music is similar to mine.

• Slender but do not be T

• Skinny but do not be TOO thin or skinny.
      Appearance is not a deal breaker but White girls are definitely my preference, especially Blondes. (I will reply cursing words to anyone who calls me a racist)
      Ideally, she is a little bit shorter. I am 5'10", so her best height would be around 5'7". But height is also not a deal-breaker, since my girlfriend is 6'0".
      If she is very knowledgeable on Western history, literature, architecture, painting, etc, that is a huge turn-on for me.
      Generally I will find a Christian girlfriend, preferably Roman Catholic.
      Smiling, and go to gym weekly.

• Short hair and curvy body.

• Brunette, fit funny.

• My penis... I really like it in girls

• Cute, smart and likes to cuddle aha the average thing everyone looks for

• Intelligence, caring nature.

• Skinny, brunette, smart

• I personally like petite brunettes

• pussy what about u

• A nice face. Pale complexion/Mulatto Complexion. Bright eyes. Alright looking teeth. an okay ass (doesn't have to be nicki Minaj size, just sorta plump. Nice legs and feet.