Do you believe in reciprocated love?

I have rejected and been rejected. I never seem to like the people who like me. And when I like someone, I am convinced I am not good enough for them.

What are your experiences with/thoughts on this?

• It's real
  • It's a myth
  • I hate people and they hate me

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not something I've experienced, but I'm adamant some people have.

I've never had a girl love me, but I certainly don't think it's impossible.

What Girls Said 1

• Me too. The people i want never seem to want me. Reciprocal love exists but not everyone gets the chance to experience it.

• I hope you do :) I have definitely experienced mutual attraction, so I know that exists, at least. Maybe it's just a numbers game? Thanks for answering!

• Thanks, hope you do too :)

I think it's about bein at the right place at the right time, and being able to connect with a person physically and mentally.

• Cheers! And good point :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's real. but only for very few, privileged people.

• I guess. Or maybe they just cast a wider net? Love your pic by the way (in a totally hetero manner) :) Thanks for answering!

• Wow thank you! And you didn't even have to mention 'hetero'. I would have understood that. It's just assholes who assume that anyone complimenting someone else of the same gender on their looks is 'gay'.

• Thanks man, you are so cool! :)