Why do all black females on this site only like white guys?

like wtf up wid dat

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Not true. Many black women on here are open to other races. Some of us might have a preference of white guys, but that doesn't mean that we only seek them out.

1|1
    2|0
  • My boyfriend is tan and Latino. :L I've dated white guys though... I think it is fine to date outside your race, but I hope you don't feel like you aren't good enough or something. I have two dads one is black and the other is white, they are both great men that I've looked towards in finding mates that I can rely on in a partnership... I really don't care about skin tone. The only thing that I want when it comes to skin, is that he cannot burn easily and can play in the sun without worry ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't noticed that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like all shades. Skin color is not that important to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. No thank you.

0|2
    0|0
  • How do you know all of them are like that?

1|0
    0|0
  • The majority of them do but not all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? though... it doesn't make sense, just because your're living in a white country, why conform?
      malcomx nation of islam

• don't ask me lol
      they're not my cup of tea

• erm , be more specific its not all BLACK females only white guys.

1|2
    1|0
  • I don't think they all like white guys. That is a generalization

0|0
    0|0
  • All? I'm married to a black guy.

0|0
    1|0
  • You've certainly been busy then.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• id probably replace the word "all" with "most" or "a seemingly high number" It really isn't all of them

2|2
    0|0
    • i'm talking specifaclly about American black women here, are they spiting their won race?
      i was pm some black girl on here, and she said sorry i only like fully white guys,
      wtf?

• Show All
    • Do you find the same problem? like when you were dating? many black women turn us down

• yeah i do. Most of them around my age are looking to get a white guy... so i just look elsewhere. No biggy really

• they have their preferences. whats wrong with that

2|1
    0|1
  • Can't say I noticed it - Lots of interracial questions but a blanket trend, I am not really sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mind your own business. You're one of those people that cares too much about what people do and not yourself, huh?

1|2
    0|1
  • Actually I've never seen an Asian guy with a black woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • My cousin's husband is Chinese and she is black. I'd show you pictures, but that's a little on the weird side :L

• Please be advised that a major TROLL ALERT is in effect for today!

0|1
    0|0