Why do girls go after you when you stop caring?

Do girls perceive caring behavior from guys as needy behavior and also a sign of a lack of direction in life, or are they just playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st. If she plays HARD I'm playing EASY (Leaving)

"Do girls perceive caring behavior from guys as needy behavior " THAT IS WHY, I always say that you should "let the girl be the 1 that's all up on you wondering what you're doing" since it makes things a lot easier IMHO.

When you call/text a girl 1st all of the time. Usually, she's going to take it for granted OR become complacent about it. So when it stops all of the sudden, she'll realize that she messed up.

Let the texting/calling be 50/50 OR get prepared for something like what I said above to happen.

. Overall I kinda expect the girl to be the 1 holding her man down/checking up on him and crap ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_8.gif

• ninja 50/50 have that actually worked for u? wishful thinking is one thing reality says otherwise lol

• Hot stuff demands hot temper //// treat them mean keep them keen!!!

• @apexalpha LOL I like that saying ^_^ #SoundsGood

What Girls Said 3

• I thought it was guys who did this... Maybe because they want the attention again?

• I think sometimes you have to give girls a little room to chase too. I notice when a guy's texting and calling me first all the time and not really giving me a chance to reach out too, I feel like I'm being constantly asked for my attention but don't have much opportunity to ask for his as well and keep it more balanced. It's not that we want to feel like you don't care, but we want to do more to earn your affection than just exist.

• It doesn't always happen.. it's a common mistake when guys think if they act like they don't care at all they'll get the girl.. in my opinion what happens is: Sometimes you don't really realise you care for someone until you lose its affection. You realise you made a mistake.. and try to fix it, goes for both men and women. Everyone enjoys to be loved it's just that each person has its own way of showing 'the feels'.
    xx

What Guys Said 3

• This question been on my head for the longest..

And I feel it's true to some degree.. I felt my actions weren't reciprocated to an extent and I was telling myself I was wasting my time.. so I didn't cut get off completely but I distanced myself abit.. BAM she contacts me saying I don't text her" months later she told me aha was thinking of giving me a chance.. I got back to the way I wad with her.. And where is the chance she said she was going to give me? Asked her out twice.. the second time was this Tuesday and she said she doesn't know.. like tf?

• people want what they can't have, a general saying.

• No care no care