Him and I are fighting and I just want to know when I should talk to him?

So the guy I really really like, him and I are in a fight (means no talking) we haven't talked for 2 1/2 weeks now and it is literally killing me. Lately I have found my self making quick eye contact with him and I'm not sure if it was just an accident or he just looked at me to make up for looking at my ass, I'm not sure what it means when he looks at me.

Id really like to know if him looking at me means something
Chane

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm confused.. If you want to talk to him then.. you should just talk to him. There's not much more to it.

• But when we got in a fight he blocked me on everything but facebook

• What would I say?

• You're going to talk to a friend, it's not a job interview. It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, just be yourself and you'll be fine. The important thing is that you two start talking again!

What Guys Said 5

• yes actually... he's not totally ignored u... so...;-)

• Your still in the game :)

• How so

• I prefer face to face, you can read them easier.. but if that's awkward go text..
      If you text, your anxiety will explode waiting for a reply !! Remember that

• What should I say to him?

• You have a chance!

• Talk to him in 12 days.

• Not talking to him definitely won't help your case. So depending on what it is you are fighting about, you could try to make it up with him? That's probably the only way to get into contact with him again and thus being able to have a chance.

• How would I talk to him? Would of if he walks away?

• That makes a lot of sense, but people tell me he was just looking at my ass does that still mean I should talk to him b

• Whether or not he was just looking at your ass, you could always try to talk to him. If you do nothing, nothing is going to happen, so you'd better try. There is a dutch saying: "If you don't shoot, you'll always miss", I think that applies here.

What Girls Said 0